Dear Valued Patient,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months and we are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines.While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety. We are committed to ensuring that our infection control procedures are current and effective.
Along with our routine and rigorous sterilization processes, you will also see some new processes when it is time for your next appointment. Please be assured that we are doing all we can to keep your safety and our teams safety at the forefront of all we do.
- You will be asked screening questions by text/email before your appointment. Please return these ASAP. You will be also screened when you arrive in the office.
- Upon arrival we will check your temperature with a touchless thermometer.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitizer.
- You may notice that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and other items that are difficult to clean. Unfortunately, no beverages will be served. Limited seating is available.
- You may be offered fewer scheduling options for your appointment in order to allow for physical distancing between patients and allow dental treatment rooms to remain empty between patients for at least 30 minutes.
- You will be asked to bring a face mask/covering to wear when you enter the office.
- Patients are asked to not bring others into the dental practice, unless they are parents or guardians of patients who are minors or are special needs patients. If someone accompanies a patient, they will be asked to wait in their vehicle or outside the office, adhering to the social distancing guidelines.
- Patients will be asked to remain in their cars until they are contacted to come into the office, just call or text us when you arrive in the parking lot. Please DO NOT enter the office without calling/texting us first.
- We will request prepayment of copays prior to your visit to lessen handling of credit cards and point of sale machines.
The following are additional protocols we have put in place that go above and beyond the standard requirements:
- Hypochlorous acid with ULV fogging throughout facility after-hours to completely disinfect air and solid surfaces.
- Medical grade HEPA filters placed in common areas and individual operatories.
- Level 3/Surgical Masks and N95/KN95 masks will be provided for our entire team.
Please understand, due to the limited appointment times available, we ask that you are committed to your reserved time. We currently can only see 25-30% of our prior patient appointments due to the changes in scheduling that will make our clinical environment safer for everyone.
You will receive a text/email message informing you of your appointment. We ask that you accept the appointed time by confirming the notification you receive via text or email. If not confirmed at least 48 hours before, it will be given to the next patient.
We apologize in advance, but until further notice, we will not be able to accommodate scheduling changes. If you are unable to keep your appointed time, kindly let us know in advance and we will put you on the next available day and time.
If you are late for your appointment you may be rescheduled and a fee will be assessed. No shows and late cancellations will be strictly enforced with a fee prior to making any other appointments.
Please Note: Our phone lines will be limited so we can focus our efforts on patient care. Those patients already having scheduled appointments before the office closed will be contacted via text/email with your new appointment date and time. If you did not already have an appointment previously scheduled from March, April or May, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at allsmileskids.com.
We appreciate your patience while we move forward in this new manner and your willingness to follow the guidelines set forth for the health of everyone.
Most of all, thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to our office.
In dental health,